Re: [m2e-users] Importing existing Maven Web Apps/Services in Eclipse 4.2 (Juno)...

Thanks, I manually changed my update site, but won't others still see this issue?  I'd be happy to enter a bug, but I don't know where the old update site/URL came from since I didn't add it (at least not directly/intentionally).

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
More specifically, you can broaden the m2e compatibility range to, for instance, [1.0.0,2.0.0) in https://code.google.com/p/jaxws-maven-connector/source/browse/trunk/jaxws-connector-plugin/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

About the m2e-wtp update site, you should now use http://download.eclipse.org/m2e-wtp/releases/ instead, as it has now been released as an Eclipse Foundation project.