Re: [m2e-users] Is there a way to suppress the "M2E plugin execution not covered" error

Hi, it seems to me he asked for something "without modifying the pom.xml".
It is not clear to me at first sight that there is a solution in the page you provided.
Wouldn't it be possible to change the settings.xml instead of the pom.xml ?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

--
The best argument for celibacy is that the clergy will sooner or later
become extinct.