Re: [m2e-users] Creating and editing a parent POM in the workspace directory?

> If you want to resolve to a pom in the workspace, you have to have a
> project that contains that pom.  You simply have to have a project
> with a single file, being that pom file.

If you mean having a project alongside all of the other projects that
holds the parent pom.xml, then I am aware that this is a possibility.

However then lots of the magic of discovering the parent when creating a
new project goes away: the parent will have to be explicitly specified
after the fact, together with a relative path.

Back to the top