[m2e-users] Error maven-jar-plugin:2.3.1:jar (default-jar)

Hi,

working on a macosx computer, I am repeatedly getting the following error while running maven within eclipse:

Failed to read filesystem attributes for: /Users/ceugster/Projekte/Enterprise OSGi in Action/PDE-Workspace/com.fancyfoods/com.fancyfoods.api/pom.xml: Failed to retrieve numeric file attributes using: '/bin/sh -c ls -1nlad '/Users/ceugster/Projekte/Enterprise OSGi in Action/PDE-Workspace/com.fancyfoods/com.fancyfoods.api/pom.xml'

see below.

Running mvn from the console executes with no errors. Running in Windows XP executes with no errors too. I am new to maven and m2e so I don't know how to solve this problem.

Thanks

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.3.1:jar (default-jar) on project com.fancyfoods.api: Error assembling JAR: Failed to read filesystem attributes for: /Users/ceugster/Projekte/Enterprise OSGi in Action/PDE-Workspace/com.fancyfoods/com.fancyfoods.api/pom.xml: Failed to retrieve numeric file attributes using: '/bin/sh -c ls -1nlad '/Users/ceugster/Projekte/Enterprise OSGi in Action/PDE-Workspace/com.fancyfoods/com.fancyfoods.api/pom.xml'' -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :com.fancyfoods.api

Back to the top