Re: [m2e-users] (no subject)

Hi Andrew,
 That did help. Thanks.
I uninstalled the eclipse from ubuntu and it worked fine.

Maybe in your download page you can add a warning for any ubuntu sourced installs.

Vijay

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I suspect that the problem is related to your install from Ubuntu.
More than likely, the version you installed doesn't have the correct
update sites pre-configured.  The distributions from Ubuntu are always
slightly different than what you get at eclipse.org.  And this causes
all sorts of subtle update and install problems.

My experience is that you should avoid the Ubuntu packages and
download from eclipse.org directly.