[m2e-users] maven installation issues with eclipse

Hi,
 Maven used to be a solid tools before it was moved to eclipse from apache.
I always get error whenever I try to install into eclipse and I don't see a solution around it. This is ongoing for last 6 months.

Why can't you release a binary which works out of box with vanilla eclipse for java?

The installation should be as simple as install eclipse from Ubuntu Software Center and then install m2eclipse.

Vijay

Back to the top