Re: [m2e-users] Tycho Configurator for m2e 1.2

Use latest from

http://repository.tesla.io:8081/nexus/content/sites/m2e.extras/m2eclipse-tycho/0.6.0/N/

Igor

On 12-09-19 8:08 PM, David Robson wrote:
Hi,

Is there any plans to release a new version of this? It looks like the
fix has already been committed here -
https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-tycho

It also seems like the version was incremented to 0.7.0, then rolled
back to 0.6.0?

Anyway I tried looking here for latest builds
https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2eclipse-tycho/
but it doesn’t seem to have any 0.7.0 builds and the 0.6.0 ones are
quite old. Is there somewhere I can access a build that will work with
m2e 1.2 or will I need to build it myself?

Thanks,

David