Re: [m2e-users] Profiling a maven project in eclipse

m2e does not provide profiler integration. Most (all?) profilers provide
a way to enable profiling manually and you should be able to do this for
run-as java launch configurations of maven project and for run-as maven
launch configurations too.

Note, however, that run-as maven launches maven build, so you will be
profiling maven itself, not your code most likely.

Igor