Re: [m2e-users] m2e and SNAPSHOT

Please provide a small standalone example that works on command line but
does not work in m2e workspace and we will have a look.

Igor

On 12-09-11 8:32 AM, F V wrote:
Hi Anders,

I understand, what you tell me, and it is true. But, if it is Maven key
feature, then why can I compile the project from commend line. (If you
test it, the (dot)SNAPSHOT version-string processing same as the
-SNAPSHOT processing in the Maven.)
I think the m2e plugin work as the command line Maven. (The
name-convetion come from osgi environment.)

Do you have any idea, how can resolv this problem?

Thx!
Feri