[m2e-users] 回覆︰ maven-eclipse-plugin additionalProjectnatures

I just take the following two action mentioned in the link
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/WorkingWithMaven
  • Under project properties, Google > Web Toolkit, the "Use Google Web toolkit" box should be checked and "Use specific SDK" should point to GWT in your local Maven repository
  • Under project properties, Google > Web Application, the "This project has a WAR directory" box should be checked and "WAR directory" should be src/main/webapp
then the Run As > Web Application submenu is shown, no pom.xml is needed to modify.
Also, the link mention
Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo) or higher
but I am using helios (3.6) but still can show the run as > web application, so strange.

寄件人︰ Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx>
傳送日期︰ 2012年09月6日 (週四) 10:49 PM
主題︰ Re: [m2e-users] maven-eclipse-plugin additionalProjectnatures

The Google Eclipse Plugin already has a m2e/gwt configurator :  http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/WorkingWithMaven
JBoss Tools also provides a complementary gwt configurator https://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenConfiguratorPluginForGWT.

Regards,

Fred Bricon