Re: [m2e-users] FW: M2E build process fails through eclipse.

If you can't find some mis-configuration you could try the latest
staged 1.2.0 release [1] and see if it solves it. Not sure if Greg
refers to an issue with early releases of 1.2.0 or 1.1.0.

/Anders

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/milestones/1.2