Re: [m2e-users] FW: M2E build process fails through eclipse.

Strange as you can build from command line. Most likely there's
something in your setup. Maybe the proxy/mirror config is in the
global settings.xml and not the one in your profile.
Looking at your mail address I assume this is a corporate environment?
You would probably get better help talking to someone there; does it
work for your team mates?

/Anders