Re: [m2e-users] FW: M2E build process fails through eclipse.

I just right-click on the project, select "Run As" -> "Maven install"
or whatever you want. Normally works fine, but there are a few Maven
plugins that don't work well here. maven-invoker-plugin is one. So if
that one is bound to the lifecycle you'll get some error.
If you want to do "mvn clean install" you can create a customized run
configuration as well.

/Anders