Re: [m2e-users] How do add new sub-modules?

Right-click on parent project, import, existing maven project. This
should open maven import wizard with only new modules pre-selected. Not
ideal, but likely the best we can do given current state of support for
nested projects structures by eclipse workspace.

Igor