different branches have different maven coordinates and can be
referenced both during command line build and from m2e workspace.

Igor

On 12-09-04 2:23 PM, KARR, DAVID wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 3:30 AM
To: m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] More questions about dependency resolution

On 12-09-03 9:50 PM, KARR, DAVID wrote:
Each project will have a unique coordinate, and when built will be
installed in the user's local repository.  However, I obviously have
to figure out how to deal with the fact that the same project could
be built on different branches, resulting in actually different
artifacts, but with essentially the same Maven coordinate.

Are you using the same version on multiple branches?

I'm not doing anything yet.  This build is still based on Ant.  I'm trying to see what obstacles we will run into if/when we transition this build to Maven.

I imagine I would use different versions on each branch, but I need to understand the options, and the ramifications of each.