Re: [m2e-users] AJDT configurator not adding AspectJ Nature to project

I am not familiar with the current state of m2e/ajdt integration, I
think you generally need to

1. locate and install m2e/ajdt integration, I think SpringSource
   provides an update site now, but I am not sure
2. remove m2e lifecycle_mapping blob from pom.xml (it actually tells m2e
   NOT to use m2e/ajdt integration)
3. invoke right->Maven->UpdateConfiguration on affected projects

Igor