Re: [m2e-users] Resolve dependencies from workspace projects: classifier resolution not working

The showstopper bit is what I'm trying to understand :) Why is this bad?

If I move A out of the workspace, I still can't use its output from any project, because it generates its output as somelib-0.0.1-emflib.jar and I can't reference this since I need to use <classifier>, which does not work with workspace dependency on. So under my circumstances, it appears I can't have workspace dependency on, in any configuration unless I rename the emflib.jar to something else and add a dependency to that directly without the classifier.

Thanks a lot for your help, I think I got it now, just trying to understand what I'm losing with not having workspace dependency on :)

Best regards
Seref