Re: [m2e-users] Resolve dependencies from workspace projects: classifier resolution not working

Thanks Igor,
I have no problem with this. Can you see any problems with me disabling the workspace resolution? I want maven based configuration to run things, including Eclipse development time classpaths.

Best regards
Seref