Re: [m2e-users] Sample Lifecycle Metadata Entry?

The plugin is a customized xjc plugin so if I understand you correctly, I have two options:

1.) Configure it for execute which requires adding code which uses the plexus-build-api to make workspace changes.  (e.g. I could have the generated files added to the build path if desired or I could just leave that as a manual task but would still need a no-op implementation to be executed).

2.) Add it as ignore which would suppress all error messages and prevent the plugin from being executed unless I actually do a maven build. (which is essentially what happens now only I do get error messages.)

Is that correct?

(Thanks in advance.)

Keith