Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse seemingly deleting and recreating "target" directory for one project every second

What version of m2e is this?

Can I see lifecycle mapping of the project, ideally using m2e 1.2. You
can capture it using "Copy to clipboard" button on
Maven->LifecycleMapping project properties

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Image:M2e-project-properties-lifecyclemapping.png

Igor