Re: [m2e-users] New checkout of working project has m2e persistently complaining about missing artifacts that aren't missing

Project -> Clean doesn't force an update from repositories

On 28 August 2012 11:51, KARR, DAVID <dk068x@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

I sincerely doubt this is a firewall problem.  I have no trouble updating plugins or viewing external pages in the embedded browser.

I tried capturing traffic with Wireshark, but I don't see any obvious traffic coming from Eclipse.  I can see traffic obviously coming from Firefox.

We use an outgoing proxy, which I have configured in both Firefox and Eclipse.

When I do a "Project"->"Clean", the error goes away and then comes back very quickly.  Considering the error message says it's a "timeout", that timeout must be very short, which leads me to think this is not doing what it says it's doing.