[m2e-users] m2e installs, does nothing

Hi,

I have downloaded a clean Eclipse 4.2 Juno for Java developers on Linux, Java x64, and it tells me that I have been able to successfully installed m2e version "1.1.0.20120530-0009".

Unfortunately, I cannot see anything to indicate that it's working. There are no Maven views available, no perspectives, and no option to convert a freshly created project to a Maven project.

This is my first attempt to use m2e, so if I've done something stupid, please let me know!

Thanks,

Ian

Back to the top