Re: [m2e-users] [m2e-dev] please test m2e 1.2 changes

internal = maven-archetype-plugin internal catalog (immutable)
default local = local, i.e. <user.home>/.m2/archetype-catalog.xml
nexus indexer ~ remote but it requires the nexus index to be downloaded from central (and/or other defined maven repos) to be useful.
All catalogs : aggregates the results of the aforementioned catalogs archetypes

creating a remote catalog for central is a way to not depend on the nexus index being downloaded.

HIH

Fred Bricon