[m2e-users] kepler m1 candidate build (aka juno sr1 release candidate)

I've just uploaded m2e 1.2.0.20120818-0226 to [1]. This is out current
kepler m1 candidate build. You can see full list of fixes in this build
in [2], but the big change is of course workspace-level lifecycle
mapping configuration. Kudos to Andrew Eisenberg from VMWare for driving
this work to completion.

There appears to be a recent regression in archetyper support tracked as
bug 387521, so we may have another build early next week, but unless new
regressions are found, I do not expect any other changes before final
kepler m1 build is declared. We also plan to contribute the same build
to juno sr1, so it will likely be our official m2e 1.2 release (I guess
I need to start doing the paperwork already).

Please test m2e 1.2 and provide feedback either here or in m2e bugzilla.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/milestones/1.2
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=2652291&query_format=advanced&product=m2e&target_milestone=Kepler%20M1

Igor

Back to the top