Re: [m2e-users] Cannot find update site for m2e-subversive

Billy,

Last I heard, Sonatype gave up supporting SVN connectors:
https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-subclipse/issues/3

I don't know who (if anyone) picked up development for the Subversive
connector, but the Subclipse connector is currently supported by
Tigris:
https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-subclipse/pull/4

Update site:
http://subclipse.tigris.org/m2eclipse/1.0