Re: [m2e-users] Understanding the Maven Project Builder

Yes, I did set runOnIncremental=false.  It also occurred to me that an alternative approach to enabling the maven-ant-plugin would be to massage things so that the ant task puts its results in some place other than target/classes, because it appears that the Eclipse "clean" (the Java builder more specifically, I imagine) deletes that folder but not things outside of it.