Re: [m2e-users] Understanding the Maven Project Builder

As far as the background on the m2e builder, I guess I feel like it could help some.  For example, v1.1 lacks some options that show up in the v0.12 "Maven/Lifecycle Mapping" dialog in the project properties (in particular related to what goals get built as a result of "clean"s or resource changes).  What can/should I infer from that?  Also, in v0.12, the "Maven Console" window shows me a lot of stuff that I assume is telling me what the m2e builder is doing (or at least that it's doing something).  In contrast, the v1.1 "Maven Console" window never seems to have anything in it.  So I don't ever have a sense of when it's doing something and what it's doing.

Thanks for your help.

Nat