Re: [m2e-users] Understanding the Maven Project Builder

In short, antrun-plugin is not supported by m2e (and never was, btw).
You need to reimplement properties file generation logic in
eclipse-friendly manner. I assume you already saw m2e wiki on the
subject [1], but have a read if you did not. I can provide more detailed
explanation of how m2e builder actually works, but this is more a
developer subject, so let me know on m2e-dev if you want to know
nitty-gritty of it.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

Igor