Re: [m2e-users] .war project not copying .jar project dependency to WAS tmp folder

Yes, I have selected “Run server with resources within the workspace”.

“Minimize application files copied to the server” is checked.

I’ve seen that looseconfig.xmi file at some point in the past…don’t remember the circumstances, but I don’t see it listed on that path.

Under C:\workspaceM2E\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core, I have “tmp0”, which represents the AJAX Test Server, and “tmp1”, which represents my WAS 6.1 server.  Within “tmp1”, only my war project is listed.

Essentially, I think we’re both on the same page as far as checking similar locations for troubleshooting.  WAS 6.1 might not publish .ear projects there, whereas WAS 7.0 might…then again, I’m not an expert on that subject.  I used to tinker with WAS 7.0, so maybe that’s why I remember seeing looseconfig.xmi in the past.

Chris Harris

Programmer/Analyst

BioLife Plasma Services

Baxter Healthcare Corporation