Re: [m2e-users] Download sources and javadoc not working

It could be archiva, although I am not sure why I would be able to download sources and Javadocs using the dependency plugin and not with m2e.

Quick question so I can debug this tomorrow. Is m2e supposed to pull the sources and/or Javadocs at the same time it pulls the main artifact?  Ie when I update my Pom to a newer version I see m2e pull the new jar right when I save the Pom, should the sources and Javadocs come down at the same time?  Also will they get pulled directly into my local repo.

Thanks again. I'll we if I can find out anything more tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone