Re: [m2e-users] Download sources and javadoc not working

1.1 is only required for Juno. 1.0 is expected to work with Indigo. I
use sources download all the time, so I am quite certain it worked
without problems in 1.0 on Indigo and works in 1.1 on Juno now.

I never payed attention to dependencies that only provide javadoc and no
sources. Have you tried dependencies that have both sources and javadoc?
If the problem is limited to javadoc-only dependencies, feel free to
open a bug report but I can't promise a fix.

I also never used Archiva, only Nexus and direct access to Maven
Central, can't really comment here. Try something like wireshark to see
http traffic between m2e and Archiva or just debug through m2e.

It may be worth cleaning local maven repository as m2e caches some state
there. This is particularly true if you deployed sources/javadoc after
you first tried to download them from m2e.

Igor