Re: [m2e-users] Download sources and javadoc not working

So if I am dependent on some-API.jar its in my pom and pulled from my maven repo, then I should get some-API-sources.jar as well when I install right?  I tried stepping into the jars classes and they are not found and the sources jar is not in my local repository so it did not get downloaded.

Sent from my iPhone