Re: [m2e-users] Download sources and javadoc not working

Not sure what you expected to happen, but download sources/javadoc apply
to dependencies of workspace projects. In most cases you do not need to
enable them, m2e will automatically download dependency sources when you
navigate to one of dependency classes using F3 or step into it in debugger.

Igor