Re: [m2e-users] m2e duplicate entires inside JAR crash jarsigner

Am 09.08.2012 08:15, schrieb Andreas Magnusson:
> In my experience, you get this behaviour if you don't do mvn clean package.
> /Andreas
Yes, you're right.
The problem is, that most of our devs to a
project rightclick -> run as -> maven install
within eclipse.
Why? Because its there... and it worked before...

> On 8 August 2012 08:06,  <myron0815@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi List.
>>
>> I recently updated my Eclipse to Juno (+wtp), with newest m2e plugin 1.1.0. But there i encountered following bug (didn't see that in 1.0?)
>>
>> Packaging in m2e creates duplicate entries in JAR file -> jarsigner will fail. Executing in command line (outside eclipse) works fine.
>> https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-extras/issues/9
>>

>> I know its the d*mn zip standard to have the possibility of same name in same directory (you even cant extract this on any filesystem), but..
>> Is there any Solution for this yet?
>> Could we "fix" that maybe in the maven-jar-plugin, overwriting existing files?
>> Should there be a "hack" in the jarsigner plugin?
>> Or when/why exactly does m2e that?
>>
>> Is there any ETA on this?
>> My company relies on jarsigner... and if more and more people upgrade their plugins.... awww
>>

>> This are the 2 generated files:
>>> \target\classes\META-INF\maven\com.myCompany\myProject\pom.properties
>>> #Generated by Maven Integration for Eclipse
>>> #Tue Aug 07 16:49:19 CEST 2012
>>> version=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>>> groupId=com.mycompany
>>> m2e.projectName=myProject
>>> m2e.projectLocation=C\:\\Users\\myron\\workspace_juno\\myProject
>>> artifactId=myProject
>>>
>>> \target\maven-archiver\pom.properties
>>> #Generated by Maven
>>> #Tue Aug 07 16:48:48 CEST 2012