Re: [m2e-users] Selective <ignore>

That did it, thanks!

Nat

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It should be possible to filter by parameter value. m2e/jdt configurator
is only enabled for compilerId=javac [1], but you should be able to map
other compiler ids to <ignore/>.

We don't have schema per se, but modello model [2] should be
self-explanatory.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/tree/org.eclipse.m2e.jdt/lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml
[2] http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/tree/org.eclipse.m2e.core/mdo/lifecycle-mapping-metadata-model.xml

Igor