[m2e-users] Selective <ignore>

Is it possible to configure a <pluginExecutionFilter> for a plugin that applies to only certain occurrences of the plugin and/or only one of its executions (e.g., based on its <id>)?  The problem I'm running into is that I have a Maven project that uses the maven-compiler-plugin for both Java and Groovy compilation, but the configurator for that plugin doesn't handle the latter and yields a "Plugin execution not covered" for the project.

Also, is there a complete schema definition for the <configuration> element of the org.eclipse.m2e:lifecycle-mapping plugin?

Thanks.

Nat

Back to the top