[m2e-users] Unit test fails in JUnit view, but works in Console view

One my unit test works well using „Run As > Maven test“ in the Console view, but it fails using „Run As > JUnit Test“ in the JUnit view. The reason is that a class is not found which is contained in a dependency of type “ejb-client”. As soon as I modify the type from “ejb-client” to “ejb” it also works in the JUnit view. So it seems, m2e is not able to work with “ejb-client” type dependencies?

Back to the top