there is an extension point for that (or at least there used to be an
extension some time in the past)

Igor

On 12-08-06 3:07 PM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
I did not remember about this page. Thx for pointing it out.

At a first glance, and at this point, both are similar, however the usage goal are different.
In the case of my view, the goal is to support the edition of a pom (or its parent, see the pin view option) by presenting in a user friendly way what is going to be executed. In the long run I hope to add support to let the user pick a profile, see the various parameters, etc.

On 2012-08-06, at 6:53 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:

You do know about lifecycle mapping project preference page, right?

Igor

On 12-08-06 12:53 PM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
As much as Maven makes it easy to deal with builds, the plethora of XML
and the varying life cycles phases can sometimes make it hard to figure
out what a build will actually do.

To help with this, I'm happy to make available the Eclipse plugin called
the "Maven Inspector". This plugin provides a simple View called "Maven
Execution" that presents for a given POM file the phases and associated
MOJOs.

Go check it out on http://prapicault.github.com/MavenInspector/ or
directly install it from the p2 repo
http://prapicault.github.com/MavenInspector/repository