Re: [m2e-users] Antwort: [SPAM] Re: Antwort: [SPAM] Re: Having problems with M2Eclipse lately

 Hello,

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Keith Barlow <kbarlow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the patch... I noticed the link below
> (https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/forge-sites/m2e/1.2.0/N/)
> doesn't appear to be an update site.  How do we install the build when it's
> done... there is a plugins and features folders which you usually just copy
> the contents to eclipse plugins but what about the artifacts.jar and
> content.jar... are those just supposed to live in the eclipse folder?

 Have you tried this[1]? Or this specific build[2]? They're booth update sites.

 [1] https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/forge-sites/m2e/1.2.0/N/LATEST/
 [2] https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/forge-sites/m2e/1.2.0/N/1.2.0.20120719-1404/

--
 Flávio Albuquerque Camilo