Re: [m2e-users] Having problems with M2Eclipse lately

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Open bug reports, provide small standalone examples that demontsrate the
> problem, ideally provide patches that fix the problems. We really can't
> help unless you tell us about the problems and work with us on the fix.

You're certainly right, Igor. Unfortunately, I am talking about things
where I have difficulties to tell what's exactly going wrong. As a
consequence, creating bug reports, reproducable examples, etc. is not
that easy... what with internal repositories, external installations
of the latest Maven version, and so on.

--
In other words: what could be seen as a socially debilitating failure
of character can certainly work to your advantage too. (Linus

Back to the top