Re: [m2e-users] *.lastUpdated files (problem with downloading depenendencies)

Looks like it is timing out.

On 23 July 2012 19:04, Sergey Ionov <m2e.user@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I often get messages like this:

---
ArtifactTransferException: Failure to transfer cglib:cglib-full:jar:2.0.2 from <URL> was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer artifact cglib:cglib-full:jar:2.0.2 from/to central (<URL>): No response received after 60000
---
where <URL> is url to nexus (it's configured in 'settings.xml' as repositories/repository/url, pluginRepositories/pluginRepository/url and mirrors/mirror/url)

Also *.lastUpdated files are created in my local repository, so I can't re-download depenendencies until I delete *.lastUpdated. After removal dependencies downloads fine.

What are probable reasons? Is it m2e-related behavior? When i download dependencies from command-line (e.g. mvn install), it's always goes without timeouts or any other problems.