[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[m2e-users] Connector's compatibility between minor versions
- From: m2e-user m2e-user <m2e.user@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 01:27:52 +0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=fED+5SIFVCvDjg8/IcMZFGSENwH0krgmEdIWJABXr0s=; b=hxbYclaoK25GF3lNIkH8zsvBPH4ftuw8Qot7v8He/ECsC6rapbTWAC/45YVU+vXlfK vzRUOd2Rsks1iklF34VfiMWOmzK3TB697XiPqGoT5XvYaxNKFWc6i8WEtLDTiEOl00Nu Yi3FhxRtKqDHplT2dAGvqWxNcgtASUDN1mqvT5ELMzB5X+P2kVHwdbISfRL0hma0+N62 0QzyIITuwPVl7p7dZvHlacuoMCzABu9Ndp8hwLjZ/NBUz2OMkhdh6D6WUSe77sB3YdyW KRCrN6LdQv5gcchWj2L+iMzADgoYs8DOJaQtUmdG/sGr7j2N7lEPqTD+KXbHYZcShE8P pf6A==
Now both 1.0 and 1.1 has own discovery catalog. And it confuses me a little bit.
Just one example. 188.8.131.5211228-1245 discovery catalog has Maven Integration for AJDT and
184.108.40.20620530-0009 don't has it. But I can update from 1.0.200 + AJDT connector to 1.1 without any problems.
1) Is AJDT connector compatible with 1.1?
- If yes: why does 1.1 discovery catalog haven't it?
- If no: why do I can update without AJDT uninstall?
2) If there any way to decide what connectors are compatible with given version and what aren't?
Additional question on discovery catalog theme:
3) Why does discovery catalogs isn't up-to-date? For example, mavenarchiver's vesion in 1.0 catalog is '0.14.0.201109270543' (although there is update to 0.15.0.201109290002 - and STS 2.9.2 ships with it)