Re: [m2e-users] hide target folder?

There are update sites for many of the connectors here:

Just navigate into the latest builds. They are all deployed p2 sites.

On Jul 19, 2012, at 2:45 AM, Lars Fischer wrote:

Hello Fred,

2012/7/19 Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx>:
If you like living on the edge, you can try a CI build of m2e 1.2.0 from
https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/forge-sites/m2e/1.2.0/N/LATEST/

This works like a charme.

Now I'm looking foreward for the next release, because I need
additional connectors, which are not compatible with m2e 1.2.0.

Thank you very much!
Lars