[m2e-users] wb-resource naive question

Dear all.

Another simple question from a new user.

I have a maven project using the war overlay mechanism. I am using :
* m2e 1.1.0
* Maven integration for WTP 0.16

Yet, I still have to manually modifiy the .settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.component

to add a line like :
<wb-resource deploy-path="/" source-path="/target/APPNAME"/>

Can you please tell me where I miss something ?

Sorry in advance, but I looked in archive and did not find a similar question.

Ludovic