Re: [m2e-users] Compatibility between indigo m2e and juno m2e

No no, I'm not expecting them to do that. I was just looking for a way to continue working on the project with the team (and among other things, updating and committing to the trunk) while I validate Juno.
I have to ensure that using Juno won't prevent us from doing anything we are currently doing with indigo (For instance, we have to use svn1.6 for now and if subclipse dropped support for 1.6, it would have prevented us from migrating to juno).
You have to understand we are working with people who need pretty serious garanties before doing any change to anything. Real lives are at stake.

I've seen that using an existing indigo workspace with juno keeps the toolbar laf as the indigo one. It does not seem to me it is a documented feature.
I was merely wondering if there were some "hidden compatibility features" like that in m2e, or something I would have overlooked like a "soft compatibility" setting in m2e prefs.
Judging by your answers, there's no such thing, unless I misunderstood you and I'll have to go with branches, separate workspaces, etc. A pain I wish I could have avoided.

Regards,
Jean