[m2e-users] Does m2e-wtp automatically deploy the changes on the server to the application server

Hi there,

I'm working a web application. I'm able to run the webapp module on tomcat server, and HTML/_javascript_ file updating works just fine with m2e-wtp plugin.

However, if I make some changes on the server side, and I have to remove the webapp from the server, then re-publish and restart the server for the changes to be propagated.  Every time I made a change though, I did see eclipse is building automatically and publishing to the server, but server is not updated.

Do I need to do something else to make m2e-wtp deploy the changes to the server?
Thanks in advance!

David

Back to the top