Re: [m2e-users] Compatibility between indigo m2e and juno m2e

Yeah, well, sorry to be a bit unconstructive as well, but I am working for the kind of client that doesn't allow us to customize the IDE configuration at our leisure.
Additionally, I need to be sure the smallest possible number of our numerous devs will be adventurous in terms of configuration (additional builders, additional nature, custom classpaths, etc.), so the least expensive and unobtrusive way we came up with is to check in svn "too many" of these things. (I am even, OMG, trying to enforce a unified preference setup)

Please don't be "mac'ish" in not answering my questions and instead advicing me to do my job the "right" way, I was'nt asking for advice on doing things better, but rather if it was possible to configure eclipse or m2e to be sure it would not complain for some time.

And yes, I had a bad day ... so far ... :)