Re: [m2e-users] How to tell m2e to update a particular folder (or at least: "target" folder) after <pluginExecution>?

Can you post a screenshot of your builder configuration dialog?

Igor

On 12-07-11 2:39 PM, Dave Hartnoll wrote:
It's present in my Eclipse 4.2 with latest everything (incl. m2e 1.1). Please don't remove it - I use it to get all the target folders updated in the IDE after a full build.

Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: 11 July 2012 12:04
To: m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] How to tell m2e to update a particular folder (or at least: "target" folder) after <pluginExecution>?

We've removed this from m2e 0.12 if I am not mistaken, but from 1.0 for sure.

Igor

On 12-07-11 12:23 PM, Dave Hartnoll wrote:
Hi Markus,

I'm not sure if this will help, but if you are only concerned with not
having to press F5 after Maven has run then you could set up a Run
Configuration (Run->Run Configurations...) to process the Maven build.
The 'Maven Build' configuration type has a 'Refresh' tab where you can
control what gets refreshed afterwards.

Dave.