Re: [m2e-users] How to tell m2e to update a particular folder (or at least: "target" folder) after <pluginExecution>?

This question comes up every now and then but so far nobody was able to
suggest a good general solution that solves the problem for all/most
projects without breaking anything. This does not mean such solution is
not possible, of course, so if you think you know how to implement it,
please bring your ideas to m2e-dev mailing list, preferably in a form of
a quality patch with corresponding tests, and we'll discuss it there.

Igor