Re: [m2e-users] upgrade from m2eclipse 0.12.1 to 1.1.0

This does not look like .classpath created by m2e 0.12. Are you sure
there is no MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER entry? Do you actually have
src/main/java/services configured as project java source directory in
pom.xml file?

-> you're right. I've made a mistake, this project use previous m2e plugin from sonatype, not from eclipse.org

Generally, you are expected to reimport your projects as existing maven
projects when migrating form m2e 0.12 to 1.x. I believe there is a
thirdparty extension to automate this, but I have not tried it personally.

-> i tried to import via "file / import / Existing Maven Project" but the result doesn't compile. It seems that the jar files referenced in the pom.xml are not visible for compiler
-> it got an error message. it guess that i have problem because i have multiple source directory  (all compliant with maven default layout)

Target JDK is derived from maven-compiler-plugin configuration of your
projects, which is 1.5 for maven 3.0.4 used by m2e. Eclipse is expected
to approximate 1.5 compile classpath using 1.6 libraries.
-> I'm not sure to understand. I didn't configure the maven compiler plugin in pom.xml. I suppose that i can ignore this point as it is internal to m2e ?

I will recreate new projects and "push" my source files inside. I think it will be much simpler.

Thanks 4 help